B.F. Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM 2 Tyres Available in Stoke-On-Trent
Mud-Terrain T/A KM 2
For serious off-road enthusiasts (20% on-road, 80% off-road).
- The Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 doesn't mess around. Designed from the mud up, it's built to overcome almost any off-road obstacle.
- Stronger sidewall cords for a less vulnerable sidewall.
- A weak sidewall can very quickly bring off-road activities to a sorry end. Oversized sidewall cords provide the carcass protection needed for severe off-road use.
- Aggressive sidewall tread lugs for more bite and better sidewall protection.
- Sidewall lugs means more grip, especially when partially deflated.
- The extra sidewall rubber helps protect the tyre against off-road hazards.
- Cut and chip resistant sidewall compound to take the edge of rocks.
- Designed to be highly resistant to chipping and bruising caused by rocks and other rough off-road.
- Resists rocks and other rough obstacles.
- Performance and styling has been improved to give serious off-road enthusiasts the performance edge they need with a stronger, more capable tyre than anything they've been used to.
- Over-sized sidewall cords up to 33% stronger than the previous generation tyre
- Extended sidewall lugs mean more grip, especially in ruts and soft soil conditions.
- Sidewall compound is highly resistant to chipping and bruising caused by rocks .